HMH JYC is responsible for setting standards and values to apply throughout The Club at every level. Football belongs to and should be enjoyed by everyone, equally. There is a commitment to confront and eliminate discrimination whether by reason of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability.
Equality of opportunity at HMH JYC means that in all our activities the Club will not discriminate or in any way treat anyone less favourably on grounds of sex, sexual orientation, race, nationality, ethnic origin, colour, religion or disability.
* The advertisement for Volunteers
* The selection of candidates for Volunteers
* Training Course attendees
* External Coaching and education activities and awards
* Football development activities
* Selection for Teams
* Appointments to honorary positions
HMH JYC will not tolerate sexual or racially based harassment or other discriminatory behaviour, whether physical or verbal, and will work to ensure that such behaviour is met with appropriate action in whatever context it occurs.